Tuesday, July 31, 2012

obvs

+10, V

There was a men's golf tournament in my hometown this weekend.

On Friday night there were a bunch of female strippers at the bar. Of course, I went to the back of the bar when they came on (and, let's be honest, this is the first time that I've seen strippers and was NOT in the front row).

All I saw was them sliding around on a blanket on stage...they just put their butts up in the air and got $5. They just slid around and covered up with the blanket and then left. NO DANCING?!? lame

The closing act was "Talia"...as if that's her real name. I was hoping for "Porche" or something cool. If I was a stripper my name would be "Presley" (obvs).

I'm going on VACAY this friday and will be gone for a week. Hopefully I'll take some notes and have some exciting stories upon my return.

love it

-10, J

Let me summarize V's "notes"

"I slept in"

"I tanned by my pool"


My motto for the summer: "A good friend brings a bottle of wine to share. A best friend brings two."

The summer of weddings continues -- this weekend is # 6 of 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment