Friday, July 20, 2012

Rebecca Black Day

+10, V

Well, I finished the first book, and am about 1/4 of the way into book 2.

I hope to get more reading done this weekend. Looking for my 20-something Christian Grey ... could be disguised as a Carnie or Pipeliner...who knows?

Going to the Legion tonight for the meat draw, haven't been in a while, should be the usual awesome-ness.

Really hoping to find another 20-something who wants to put diamonds in my rings and wants me to sleep with him and thinks that I'm younger than my sisters.

Just another adventurous weekend in a small town...you never know what's going to happen.

-10, J

V's a big talker. "another 20-something who wants to sleep with me"?? She didn't even let the guy from last weekend sleep with her...but, let's be honest; all of this is good for the blog so, who cares.

Dear Ellen,

Please get us on your show. Will you let us if V sleeps with a Pipeliner?

Sincerely,

J

p.s. V thinks that we should now be aiming for Howard Stern, but I don't know who that is. 

1 comment:

  1. "...but I don't know who that is". Classic "difference". Loves it.

    ReplyDelete