Monday, August 20, 2012

Difference: HEALTH


+10, V

Well, Kids, things just aren't the same 10 years down the road.

Today, I had a legitimate health scare. I'm not even joking. I was sitting at my desk and experienced sharp pain under my left boob and in the back of my shoulder.

I obviously GOOGLED "heart attack symptoms". I was fearful for my LIFE.

The google result showed me that I did not meet all of the symptoms. SO, I called my ++10 friend, explained my symptoms, and she assured me that I wasn't having a heart attack but instead it was









wait for it







gas pains.

I also asked somebody who's 50, who shared that she can't even eat raw vegetables anymore. (I ate cucumber).

I'm also debating whether or not I should write up a will. YOU NEVER KNOW.

I've been downing Sprite Zero trying to burp. Wish me luck.



-10, J

V's been walking around the office telling anyone with ears about how much pain she's in and begging them for Gasx.

A co-worker called from the store and V convinced them to buy some.

I've honestly heard her tell the story three times.

That's a lie. It's been five.

No comments:

Post a Comment